Workshops will be held from August 30th till September 3rd in the afternoon hours in Tvrđa (Economic school, HDLU, Gallery Waldinger, III. Gymnasium).
Bank that keeps dreams for new generations/ Workshop in which all participators age 10 to 18 will create bank that keeps dreams. Whole bank and its employees will look unusual. There’s a bed where you can lay down and all kind of things for better and sweeter dreams… Facilitators of workshop are employees of Economic school of Osijek.
- Rising sun/ Japanese dance and culture workshop. It is intended for all age. Facilitators of workshop are Wakana Takahashi and Mayumi Kamei (Japan)
- Mono cycling and juggler workshop/ participators will learn how to ride monocycle and become juggler. It is intended for age 8 and up. Facilitator of workshop is Matej Šimunić (Zagreb, Pula)
- Happy flags/ making flags that are symbol of our childhood, good people and energy that connects. Workshop is intended for elder elementary scholars, high scholars and students. Facilitators of workshop are Nikola Faller (Slama association) and Vigdis Storsveen
- Panona kreativa/ making unusual jewelry from ceramics and cloth. Workshop is intended for all age. Facilitators of workshop are members of “Zvono” association from Belišće
- Miracle scout world/ scout workshop intended for all age in which participators will learn what every scout should know- how to make camp fire, how to use compass, type of clouds, how to make a tree, how to orientate… Facilitators of workshop are members of scout club “Javor” from Osijek
- Medieval fantasy/ making catapult, knight and made costumes, spears, swords, shields, emblems and everything that belongs medieval world. Workshop is intended for are 12. Facilitators of workshop are Jasna Komendanović, Miroslav Komendanović and Robert Manestar.
- Miracle car/ interactive workshop-playgroup in which employees of CC Buljubašić and Electrical Engineering high school of Osijek will teach participators how to recognize spare parts of vehicle and how to assemble, paint and fix real car! Everyone from age 8 and up are welcome even mums, dads, grandmas and grandpas.
- Braining workshop/ workshop intended for elementary and high scholars in which participators will deal with all kind of tasks and obstacles that encourage them to think on creative and funny way. Facilitators are teachers from III. Gymnasium
- Silence theatre/ making masks and other props for silence theatric street. Workshop is intended for age 10 and up. Facilitators are teachers from III. Gymnasium with help from Croatian music youth.
- Street art/ imaging walls- making murals, intervention in Minutes for the city. It is intended for all talented youth –elder elementary scholars, high scholars and students.
- Mosaic workshop/ making picture mosaic and set for miracle streets. Workshop will be held in the morning terms in Gallery of visual arts of Osijek. Facilitator of workshop is Leonilda Conti-Ribić
- Stilts workshop/ learning how to walk on stilts. It is intended for age 10 and up. Facilitator of workshop is Martina Bek-Mabe
- Dreaming with feet/ workshop of NIA dance that grew up from modern dance, jazz dance and Duncan dance and uses parts of martial arts (tai chi, tae kwon do, aikido) and relaxing techniques (yoga, feldenkreis and Alexander). Dance experience is recommended. Workshop is intended for age 12 and up. Facilitator of workshop is Tamara Iaccarino (Switzerland)
- Drumming workshop/ percussions and drum workshop. It is intended for all who have their own drum. Facilitator of workshop is Branko Trajkov-Trak
- Pat-put/ creating street of elves. They have cake-shop, bank, pharmacy, library, tailor shop and imagine public transport. Workshop is intended for all age. Facilitators of workshop are teachers from ES Fran Krsto Frankopan from Osijek.
- Parkour/ workshop is intended for age 14 and up. Parkour is moving art and purpose is to come from one place to another as fast, easier and efficiently as possible. Participators will learn basics of parkour and how to efficiently move using only their body and obstacles. Facilitators of workshop are members of Parkour club of Osijek.
- Miracle puppets/ theatric workshop for children age 8 till 12 in which every participator with a special technique becomes a puppet. Every puppet will present their abilities and character. Facilitators of workshop are Dragana Eržić and Vanja Zanze.
- Curing workshop/ workshop in which you can diagnose and cure special diseases such as untidyitis, boringitis and aloneitis… It is intended for all age. Facilitators of workshop are Helena Poludvornik and Mirna Grbec from ES Tin Ujević
- BMX workshop/ Workshop is intended for age 12 and up. Partticipators will learn all kind of BMX exhibitions. Participators must come on their bicycles with helmets and pads. Facilitator of workshop is Jurica Barač (Pannonian challenge)
- Resting workshop/ participators will learn how to make their favorite chair or deck chair or how to make new from old chair and found out importance of relaxing. The youngest participators will try to make small chairs for their favorite toy. Facilitators are Mirna Ringsmutt and Ksenija Mihajlović- Hirnstein (Suncokreti association)
- Aspirator of worries/ participators will make glamsuperfenomenalaspirator that aspirate worries on all kinds of methods. Facilitators of workshop are teachers of ES Dobriša Cesarić
- Hip hop breakers/ acrobatic dance workshop intended for age 10 and up. Facilitator is Tomislav Zirdum
- Sea story/ workshop is intended for age7 till 12 in which every participator will become miracle sea creature. Facilitators of workshop are members of Gloria Maris association
- I hear you/ music workshop in which song I hear you will be composed and performed on sign language. Workshop is intended for all age. Facilitators of workshop are Jelena Radan, Meritas and Gordana Pešo
- Clothing intervention in space/ interactive creative workshop which interweaves elements of fashion design, sewing, tailoring, contouring and wearing creations. Workshop is intended for age 13 and up. Facilitator is Jelka Bauer
- Flower workshop/ making flowers from all kind of materials. Facilitators of workshop are elementary school education teachers from Jagoda Truhelka. It is intended for elementary scholars
- School of cartoon movies/ this is unique opportunity for you to make your own cartoon and show it to whole world. Facilitator of workshop is Zoran Tolj-Kvile
- Clay workshop/ sculpture workshop in which participators will make clay sculptures. Facilitator of workshop is Lučka Koščak. It is intended for high scholars and students
- Japanese letter and origami workshop/ it is intended for elder high scholars, students and adults who want to learn basics or Japanese writing and origami technique. Facilitators of workshop are our guests from Tohoku University from Japan. Translation will be provided.