Playgroups will be held every day from 5 to 7pm in Drvengrad from August 31st till September 3rd 2010. They are intended for our youngest citizens age 3 till 7.
1. I’m not acorn, carrot or bunny but I’m always curious eco/ ecological playgroup in which participators will make kites from scrap, they will recycle paper and make unusual toys, pictures and characters. Facilitators of playgroup are tutors of international eco-school/kindergarten Mak (pre-school education Center)
2. 3+33 piggy wigs/ playgroup in which will stories about piggy wigs who love their houses enliven and participators will learn how to make your own house. Facilitators of playgroup are educators of kindergarten Dugine boje.
3. Šokac story/playgroup in which participators will make šokac houses, hats, jewelry, cloths, straw cards, painting bottles and learning all kinds of šokac songs and dances. Falicitators of playgroup are educators of kindergartens Bubamara and Jabuka (pre-school education Center)
4. In a shadow of the tree/ playgroup which connects children and their parents in common activities and deals with subjects from family life. Look in to your child eyes and see what does it wishes, likes, needs and wants. Facilitatorsof playgroup are Ela Vilupek and Ines Đerke (Društvo naša djeca)
5. Geppeto playgroup/ puppet playgroup in which participators will make and present puppets on stick. Facilitator of playgroup is Aleksandra Colnarić
6. Mouseland/ playgroup that is imagined as social game. It is intended for age 6 till 10. Facilitator of playgroup is Red Cross youth