You can’t apply more than 2 workshops:
1. Rhythm of drums – Branko Trajkov/ Hrvatska
Learning rhythm of drums and communication/ earth/air/fire/water
2. African-zedian dance – Maša Kagao /Slovenia
Using elements of African dance in creation of zedian dance
3. Dutch dance – Jan Van der Meulen/ Netherlands
Traditional Dutch dance is adjusted to the youngest and oldest participators
4. Japanese dance - Wakana Takahashi/Japan
Elements of traditional dance are enriched by fans.
5. ability dance – Alito Alessi USA
Worlds famous dance pedagogue and creator of communication movement and dance. Dance ability in unique choreography joins together modern dancers and these dancers for whom others believe that they cant dance
6. Cloud workshop ( art sculptural) L. Koščak/ Switzerland
Creating clouds who will be bought through Zeda
7. Installation of touch – Vigdis Storsveen /Norway
Opening world of touch on creative and unlimitted way and integrating visitor in it.
8. Workshops of roads and signs- sculprutal – Saba Skaberne/Slovenia
Making signs and creative roads of Zeda.
9. Stilts – walk Zedean – Mabe/Croatia
Learning hew go on and dance stilts.
10. Monocycle- Matej Šimunović/Croatia
Learning riding a monocycle
11. Zedian music and singing – Meritas/Croatia
This workshop is a challenge for young musicians, singers and those who want to become one. Purpose of this workshops is creating and singing Zeda
12. Live sculptures – theatrical – Chris channing/UK
Body is live installation in Zeda
13. Workshop of chocolate and sweets
Making choco-zedian sweets
14. Body painting – Ivana Pralija /Croatia
Learning how to paint a body and how to create faces of zedian people
15. Radio Zeda – Dejan Gotal /Croatia
Reporters’ workshops which travels through creation of Zeda with everyday original reports of the public
16. Workshop of writing secrets – Lidija Bajuk /Croatia
Young literal creators have the opportunity to make messages and stories for „Case of secrets“, without which you can’t get out of Zeda
17. Graffiti art – Boris Sekulić / Croatia
Making the flag and symbol Zeda, and painting labyrinth and movable walls.
18. Kingdom of ants (Zedian Keepers) – workshop for prime scoolers – pedagogical teacher – training college Zagreb Croatia
Zedian children guard their land on unusual way… How?
Come and learn
19. Blue dream – glass painting – Mihaela Laslo /Romania
All people dream, but only few of them are crossing to the other side of dream. Zeda has blue dreams… let s pain it…
20. Straw sculptures – Nikola Faller / Croatia
Making huge sculptures
21. Zedian people – theatrical workshop – Lidija Helaz /Croatia
Be Zedian citizen
22. Making zedian jewelry – Godlsmidschulle- Forzheim Deutchland
Are these clouds…or sky print?... Find out
23. Scent and drinks of Zeda – Miranda Kul /Croatia
What Zeda scents like…What is Gona? The potion after which you’ll love this world. All that you will learn in this workshop
24.Dance of peace – Educa/Bosnia
Learning of the dance which stops all the wars, dance which has a place in every country
25. Photography – Marco Carraro/Italy
Learning how to record creation by objective… How to be boundless in a moment.
26. Children ambassade – first children embassy/ Macedonia/SOS Ladimirevci
Does Zeda need visas? …maybe…only for adults or sirius ones. In this workshop you’ll learn how to get to Zeda…maybe you become the first ambassador
27. Magical shoes
You don’t need shoes in Zeda, they make your feet tired… socks are just right… or LEMAS, and shoes, sandals and boots… we collect them from adult and sirius people…they are like visa…you are giving it to our ambassade and we use them for decorating trees, by recycling and remodeling
28. Eyes Of Katkov- Theater of shadows -Damira Zovko